Please know that your health and safety is our top priority, and that we are committed to keeping you and your loved ones safe while continuing to receive the important care and rehab you require. As such, we are strictly taking the following measures, in accordance with the Province of Ontario and Ministry of Health’s Framework to minimize the risk of COVID-19:
- Risk screening for all clients: You will be required to complete a mandatory
COVID-19 screening prior to each appointment. You will receive a call from your
treating clinician prior to your appointment. Additional screening questions will be
asked upon arriving to the treatment location prior to beginning.
- All clients are required to wear a mask throughout the duration of the appointment.
- We are asking all clients to wash their hands or use sanitizer prior to the
- We are asking clients to attend their appointment alone, unless they require
assistance or have a child with them, to minimize contacts.
- We are following rigorous cleaning and disinfecting protocols. All surfaces and
equipment used during visits will be cleaned and disinfected prior to and following
use, according to standardized requirements.
- Your physiotherapist will be completing a COVID-19 screening each day.
- Your physiotherapist will be wearing a surgical mask upon entering the treatment
location, as well as any additional PPE deemed necessary, until exiting the
premises. They will be sanitizing their hands prior to entering the treatment location,
before treatment, and after they have left.
- Virtual appointments are available as an alternative to in-person treatment.
- Contactless payment is preferred and recommended at this time.
Due to the risks associated with COVID-19, all clients who are sick or experiencing symptoms such as fever, difficulty breathing, coughing are to contact their physiotherapist and reschedule their appointment. We will be waiving our customary fees for late cancellations in these instances.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 416-845-9088.